Who Reports to TexasSure?
In Texas, 1 in 5 vehicles are not insured, now we know who they are. TexasSure is a vehicle verification program that gives law enforcement officers immediate access to see if you are driving without insurance.
What is TexasSure?
- It’s a Database that connects every registered vehicle in Texas by it’s vehicle identification number (VIN), license plate and liability insurance policy.
- It was created to reduce the number of uninsured drivers.
Who reports to TexasSure?
- Your insurance carrier
- Every time you start a policy, or your policy gets cancelled, it gets reported.
- When you get insurance, you are good to go. When you let it cancel, watch out.
In Texas, 20% of the vehicles on our roads have no insurance coverage. Almost 1 in every 5 trucks and car. Insured Texans are paying an estimated $1 billion annually in uninsured motorist coverage just to protect themselves against uninsured and underinsured motorists.
Are you driving without insurance?
This program will help to put an end to:
- Uninsured motorists
- Fraudulent ID cards
- Drivers dropping coverage after receiving a valid insurance card
For a quote:
- Call local agent Austin Insurance Group
- It’s a quick quote
- Easy to sign up.
For more information visit www.texassure.com