Before your car gets stuck on the side of the road, consider adding Progressive Roadside Assistance coverage to your policy.
Roadside Assistance is available 24/7 – just call 1-800-776-2778 at any time, and a representative will dispatch a roadside service professional to help you with the following:
- Towing – Whenever your vehicle requires more than roadside service, you can use your roadside assistance coverage to tow it anywhere within a 15-mile radius, or to the nearest qualified repair facility if one doesn’t exist within 15 miles.
- Flat Tire Change – If you have a flat, a roadside professional can put the spare tire on your vehicle.
- Battery Jump-Start – Call us if your battery fails and if possible, it will be jump-started to help get you on your way.
- Emergency Fuel Delivery – If you run out of gas or your vehicle overheats, get the required fuel or fluids you need delivered directly to your vehicle. You only pay for the cost of the fuel or fluids. The service and delivery is free.
- Locksmith Service – If your keys are lost, stolen or accidentally locked inside your vehicle, Progressive will dispatch a qualified service provider. You only pay for the cost of the keys.
How do you use it?
If you have Roadside Assistance coverage on your policy, the easiest way to use it is to call Progressive at 1-800-776-2778. We’ll send a service provider to you as soon as possible. Once the provider takes care of your car, you just sign the invoice and drive away. Progressive pays the bill, and you pay nothing out of pocket (unless you request work that isn’t related to the break down).
If you contact and pay for Roadside Assistance on your own, send your receipt/invoice to Progressive Roadside Assistance, PO Box 9147, Medford, Mass., 02155. Make sure to include your name, policy number, the year/make/model of the vehicle that was serviced and a return address. Once your coverage is verified, you will be reiubursed for expenses, as long as they are within the coverage limits.
Whether you’re in your own driveway or on the road, a Roadside Assistance customer service rep is ready to help.
Please Note: Emergency Roadside Assistance services are provided by Agero and its affiliate companies. Some services described above are only available to customers who purchased coverages such as Comprehensive, Collision, Rental Reimbursement, Medical Payments, etc., before their loss. Coverage is subject to the terms of your policy. Please refer to your policy to verify which coverages you have.