Progressive Single Deductible:
- available when you bundle your Progressive auto and home
- available on your Progressive commercial auto insurance policy as an endorsement.
How does it work?
It can eliminate or reduce the Progressive Home Advantage deductible, up to the amount of the auto deductible, when a covered loss affects both policies.
- You pay your auto deductible as you normally would on an auto claim
- Progressive adds the value of your auto deductible to your home insurance estimate and reimburses it as a part of your coverage disbursement.
Deductible Amounts and Other Details
A deductible is the amount that you agree to pay out of pocket when you have a claim. If you have a tractor and a trailer on your policy, you must select deductibles for each of them.
The Single Deductible endorsement applies to Physical Damage insurance, which includes Collision insurance, Comprehensive insurance, and Fire and Theft with Combined Additional Coverage insurance.
Please contact our Local Progressive agent in Texas, Austin Insurance Group, for specific insurance coverage or to learn more about them and how deductibles apply to them.
Restrictions and Exceptions:
- The Single Deductible endorsement is a free benefit automatically provided to all Progressive Personal auto insurance policies.
- Not available in all states
Local Texas Progressive Insurance Agent
-Austin Insurance Group