Compare Texas auto home insurance quote with trusted insurance companies. Get an insurance quote from Progressive, Mercury, Travelers, MetLife, ASI, Kemper, Foremost/a Farmers company and more. Local agent since 1994.
It only takes a few minutes and we will do all the shopping for you.
Start your Texas Auto Insurance Quote Comparison
(including Home/Condo/Renters Insurance)
A Texas auto insurance agency can offer insurance for:
- uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance
- personal injury protection insurance
- towing and rental coverage
When you ask for a full coverage auto insurance quote, the basic full coverage only includes minimum Texas liability limits plus comprehensive and collision.
You may have basic full coverage auto insurance, but what does your insurance policy really cover?
When you contact Austin Insurance Group for a Texas Auto Insurance Quote:
- we will explain all the coverages you need
- and other coverages that you may want
Full coverage auto insurance generally refers to an auto insurance policy which includes the required property damage liability and bodily injury liability, plus comp and collision.
- Bodily injury liability covers any injuries and death of other people for which you are accountable.
- Property damage liability covers you in case you damage another person’s car or property. Your limitations with these coverages depend on your policy’s maximum limit.
These liability policies DO NOT protect your car from:
- damages due to collision
To cover these upsets, a full coverage auto insurance must include collision and comprehensive coverage.
When a lienholder requires full coverage auto insurance, they only require collision and comprehensive insurance on top of the state-required liability policies.
Note: Your coverage comes with a deductible which is the minimum amount you are required to pay before your insurance company pays for your coverage.
Remember: When you ask for full-coverage auto insurance, make sure you ask your insurance agent what is included with the policy.
A full coverage auto insurance may also include:
- personal injury protection (PIP)
- medical payments
- uninsured motorist coverages
- roadside assistance
Buy the auto insurance you want from an agent you can trust.
Call Austin Insurance Group at (512)339-2901 to get a free, no obligation Texas Auto Insurance quote
We will verify your discounts and let you know how to start a policy. You won’t be disappointed. Save money now and at your renewal we can shop for you again.
Texas Auto Home Insurance Quote from local agent.
Get a Texas Auto Home Insurance Quote now <click here>