Progressive Insurance has always lived up to its name by being one step ahead of the insurance industry.
We find new and affordable insurance solutions to your insurance needs.
Progressive began in 1937 with the first drive-in claims office, became the first to introduce reduced rates for low-risk drivers, and then changed the insurance shopping experience by offering comparison rates online.
Progressive continues to find better ways to serve you with our new and personalized programs. Compare auto insurance rates today and save!
Tips: Compare Auto Insurance Rates
- Liability – Increasing your limits to 50/100/50 costs less than you think! Try to include at least 50/100/50 limits on your policy.
- Uninsured Motorist – Almost 25% drivers in Texas who have no insurance! And the ones that do only carry the minimal limits of 30/60/25. Make sure you are protected from them.
- Personal Injury Protection – This coverage must be rejected in writing. The coverage pays for medical payments and lost wages, for you and your passengers, or you and all insureds even when walking down the street or on a bike.
- Medical Payments – Use this to cover your health insurance deductibles. If you have high health insurance deductibles, carry the same amount or higher limit on your auto insurance.
- Comprehensive – Choosing a lower deductible usually doesn’t cost that much. This covers glass breakage, hail, vandalism or even when you hit an animal.
- Collision – What can you afford to pay if you are involved in an accident? You will be responsible for the deductile before any damages are repaired.
- Roadside Assistance – What if you lock your keys in your car, run out of gas or just need a jumpstart? This coverage is not just for towing.
- Rental Reiumbursement – If you’re car is in an accident, will you have other transportation while it’s being repaired? This would provide you a rental care while your car is in the shop.